lunedì 4 febbraio 2013

Candy girl.

I'm really sorry, today my computer had the bright idea to turn off and don't work anymore. I wanted kill it. So, it has been really difficult to bring all the photos to another computer (that worked really slowly), but, at the end, i succeded. 

Unfortunately, I had very little time, and i can't show all the photos; so, i'm going to load the others tomorrow.
(Just loaded!)

By the way, in this outfit i feel like a marshmallow, with this lovely pastel colors like light pink, light yellow, teal and cream.
I hope you enjoy!


 

























 Shirt: Forever21
Wool cardigan: Forever21
Ruffled skirt: H&M
Thights: Accessorize
Belt: Promod
Bag: Accessorize
Bracelet: Accessorize
Ring: Accessorize
Earrings: Forever21
Boots: Pull and bear

1 commento:

  1. Sei bella, brava e hai talento per la moda :-))))
    Go on honey!

    RispondiElimina