lunedì 4 marzo 2013

Le lune, le soleil.

It's monday for everyone, and i don't know why, in this day you lose the desire to do anything. Indeed I have yet to start studying. Problem is that for me is always monday.
By the way, my outfit today is a lot dark and goth, almost totally black (also the lipstick, though seems i've a wry mouth, i swear that it is not so).
I'm really in love with that t-shirt i bought at Zara sales this week, today was a bit cold but i had absolutely to wear it with that white jeans jacket and that black skinny. And obviously the McQueen scarf is a must in this look.

Hope you enjoy, despite my usual ugly face.




























Black skinny jeans: Bershka
T-shirt: Zara
White jeans jacket: Wrangler
Backpack: Pull and bear
Bracelet: Bijou Brigitte
Earrings: Accessorize
Scarf: Alexander McQueen

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento